[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:00:34 +0200, "Tilo Renkl" <tilo@diredare.de>
wrote:

> Agree, I have read an article about problems with Suse Standard-
> -kernels in 8.1 and 8.2. Today I will compile a new kernel
> for myself. Maybe this will do it. I'll tell if it changes
> anything.

I use a standard 2.4.19 kernel and have the same problem. Sometimes
recordings are corrupted. Two days ago there was an emergency exit
during such a recording and after the driver was reloaded and vdr
restarted everything was fine.

Emil