[vdr] Re: Can't get a TV picture on DXR3 using Nova-T and VDR1.2.1

Stefan Betermieux wrote:
I still have some problems with my setup and I want to ask the dxr3-using folks here, if they can confirm the problems. Sometimes I get
small drop outs when watching a live stream in vdr. The picture hangs for
a fraction of a second and the sound also drops.
I have no dropouts or other problems with my Setup and a DXR3, but I use a Nova-S. Are we talking about the latest CVS driver for the DXR3? If not, you should update to this Version! When using the OSD, there can happen small glitches and sometimes the DXR3 drivers get resettet. But that never happens when you watch TV only...

Frank