[vdr] Update from VDR 1.1.30 to 1.2.1

Hello,

My current working setup is vdr 1.1.30 with dvb driver 2003-06-08.
I have a seperate directory for my setup/config files.
After compiling vdr 1.2.1 (in a new directory) with 'make REMOTE=LIRC',
I switched my symlink for vdr to the new directory. I use the same
Startup script as for 1.1.30.
When I start vdr, it wants to learn the KBD setup (one time I was asked
for LIRC setup, but KBD setup failed after this).
Although I have connected a keyboard nothing happened. There are no
error messages in the log.

CU

Jens