[vdr] Re: First grabbed Image failed

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003, Andreas Brachold wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm use a little wrapper for the "svdrpsend.pl GRAB" function,
>to take a Image-Snapshot on the running program.
>
>Any work fine, only the first grabbed Image failed,
>it's is always a plain gray image, (size 7,4k)
>
>	#>identify first.jpg
>	first.jpg JPEG 768x576 DirectClass 8-bit 7538b 0.0u 0:01
>
>all follow grabbed images are correct.(e.g size 189k)
>
>	#>identify second.jpg
>	second.jpg JPEG 768x576 DirectClass 8-bit 189kb 0.0u 0:01
>
>Can anybody confirm this ?

Yes, I can confirm it.

 I've tried to use GRAB to verify that VDR is running when I've been
working over an ssh connection without any chance to view the TV (ie.
compiling new stuff while at work). The image has always been a solid gray
image, about the same size as your image. But I'm not sure that only the
first image has been gray, I have no memory that any grabbed image *ever*
has been ok.

--
               "Stercus, stercus, stercus, moriturus sum."
                                       -- Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times