[vdr] Re: Image geometry

Hello Benjamin,

you were definitely faster then me *lol*. But does you geometry look perfect?

Sebastian

Benjamin Stritter wrote:
Hello,

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:24:16 +0200
Sebastian Kemper <sebastian.kemper@web.de> wrote:

Hello,

I have problems with the image geometry. Allthough my TV supports rotating the picture I'm not succesful with it. I can rotate the
picture until the upper and lower edge are brought to the horizontal
position, but then the right and left edge is leaning. The right edge
even more than the left. This bothers me. My card is a TT 1.6 from
USA-X (
http://www.usa-x.org/1shop/product_info.php?cPath=1_9&products_id=3 ).
My TV is a 16:9 from Panasonic. It happens with both Cinch and RGB.

When I take a look at other users VDR screens (e.g. http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=3 ) they all seem to be of perfect geometry. Does this mean my card is bad or
is there a way to solve the problem?

Don't know if you have a problem with your hardware, but IMHO the screenshots are not made from a TV but with some bttv capturing tools
directly from the DVB-Device... (where the result is a perfect geometry
;-)

Greetings,
Benjamin

Thx