[vdr] Re: Detect within a plugin how many devices are within theVDR?

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Ralf Klueber wrote:

>Hello guys,
>
>I am wrtiting currently a plugin. I would like to detect how many DVB
>Cards are within the system during Runtime. Is that posible somehow?

Hi,

Maybe this works:

	cDevice::NumDevices();

Not tested, but the docs do say:

class cDevice : public cThread {
public:
  static int NumDevices(void) { return numDevices; }
         ///< Returns the total number of devices.

By reading this message, you may be causing Armageddon. Needless to say,
Armageddon will wipe out your hard drive and damage your computer.
                                -- Email hoax as seen on Hoaxbusters.com