[vdr] Re: Low-Noise Info Tidbit

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 21:46, Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just for your info in case you are looking for new ;o) low noise
> equipment for your VDR box. I can heartily recommend the following:
>
> - PSU -> HEC-300LR-PT[SR]

Hi, when we are talking about new hardware, following may interest many
of you. It is multimedia streaming client/server system with special
client based on linux and using wireles network. Client price 250 $
makes it very interesting.

http://www.prismiq.com/products/index.asp

Server program is available as preview release on linux, too.

http://www.prismiq.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=12&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

This may be a hit product soon and connecting vdr to it ASAP seems
reasonable.

       Timo