[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hi,

> > >No patches to the drivers, only submitted "hw_sections=1" to the
> > >modprobe,
> > >so it's for all cards.
> >
> > with what DVB Driver / VDR Version (maybe it matters) ?
>
> Broken recordings with all recent versions I tried.
> The above mentioned test was done with 2003-07-09.

with hw_sections=0 I also sometimes have problems when switching/zapping (
:-) ) from Pro7 to a non-DD channel - and I use the AC3overDVB patch. With
hw_sections=1 my EPG scan seem to crash/hang here after some time, so this also
does not seem to be the best solution...

With kind regards

Jörg