[vdr] Re: LCD-Plugin or Graph-LCD-Plugin Output over net

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 09:02, Dieter Poesl wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Some weeks ago i bought a T-Sinuspad. It's an Web Pad working under
> Windows CE. With vdr-admin it's an nice remote control for vdr. But you
> have to switch on the tv-set for looking the OSD. My question:
> Is there an easy way to send the information from LCD-Plugin or
> Graph-LCD-Plugin to Network? If this would be possible, perhaps we can
> develop a "Virtual-LCD" for Win CE.
>
> Have a nice day
>   Dieter
Have you read the c't Article (16/2003) about installing Linux (OPIE) on
the Sinuspad? Might be easier to write an application that supports the
OSD for Linux than for WinCE (and of course matches the spirit of VDR
much more :-).

Regards,
Bernd