[vdr] Re: feature request: scrolling through long lists

Norbert Schmidt wrote:

> Hi Klaus,
>
> if one want to view one of the last recording of a series she
> or he has to scroll through the whole list. Wouldn't it be
> easier to just scroll up starting from the first recording to
> scroll to the last recordings, et vice versa, meaning to have
> a "looping list"?

I believe this has already been suggested and somebody even sent me a patch
(not sure about that, though). Since this had very low priority for me
I didn't think about this for version 1.2...

Isn't it fast enough to press the "Right" button one or two times
to get to the end of the list?

Klaus