[vdr] Re: LIRC teach 1.2.2

Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  09.08.03 23:04

Once upon a time Klaus Schmidinger shaped the electrons to say...

>>>It's also not clear for VDR why it should display "continue" ;o)
>>
>> But it asked me to press a key when i want to "continue"
>> inside the teachin menu.

>Can you please post the _complete_ OSD contents at that point?

------------------------------------
Learning Remote control keys (LIRC)
Phase 2: Learing specific keys

Press "Up" to confirm    (confirm what?)
Press "Down" to continue (continue with what or where?)
------------------------------------

Before that i had 3 keys
I did not press "down" i tried to find a key for "pause"
or "stop".
But instead i end in that "dialog".
Pressing "Down" bring me back to the learing menu
with the asked key "back".

When i use "Menu" to skip pause etc. i'm asked
for "Channel+"
But that seems to be the same code as "Up" so
i ran into a problem...
When i "skip" it i may not be able to zapp(No..).
Same problem with "Mute": That's (i know) is the same as "Vol-"
Finally i end after dozens of "skip"=menu at "power" and volume.

The RC is the "ALDI"-medion RC mentioned last year here.
Some made new LIRC file?
(In the "DVD"-mode there are FastFWd, pause and stop, but LIRC
seeme to ignore them)

Rainer