[vdr] Re: vdr / vdr plugins - make process

Am Sonntag, 10. August 2003 13:40 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
> Steffen Barszus wrote:
> > > Let's wait until the next developer version with that separate
> > > "install" target for plugins, and enjoy the stable version 1.2 for a
> > > while ;-) After all, it's no big deal to manually copy the library
> > > files to a different location if you want to.
> >
> > Yep its no big deal to patch the Makefile to what I want and cp the
> > plugin "by hand". Just wanted to report , so that it can be improved for
> > future
>
> You can change the directory without having to patch the Makefile,
> e.g.:
>
> make VDRDIR=/usr/include/vdr LIBDIR=. all
>
> or
>
> make VDRDIR=/usr/include/vdr LIBDIR=/usr/lib/vdr all

Yep I know that. I have LIBDIR defined in Make.config and use  make
VDRDIR=/usr/include/vdr all . I will prove if LIBDIR is allways only used for
the cp (installation) if so I will use it that way  make
VDRDIR=/usr/include/vdr LIBDIR=. all .

Thanks for the hint anyway

Steffen