[vdr] Re: aldi-773 LIRC duplicate Keys

juri@koschikode.com(Juri Haberland)  10.08.03 16:14

Once upon a time Juri Haberland shaped the electrons to say...

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:
>> But i can get only that remote.conf:
>>
>>  /video/remote.conf

>[SNIP]

>> All other keys are "ignored" (meaning to say "already in use")
>> by VDR RC learning tool.
>>
>> Does anybody have a clue how to make the other keys work?
>>
>> The table above shows that there are different keys possible.

>I found that editinf the remote.conf with an editor is the fastest
>approach.

What's editinf?
And what are your results?

But anyway:
I don't think that this a problem mere to VDR.
Mostly the problem may be caused by the aldi RC which seems
to have tons of keys but is generating always the same codes ;-(

Maybe it makes (more?) sense to ask in the lirc list?

Rainer