[vdr] Re: slow channel switching with 1.2.2

In article <8rYXoqZOjNB@zocki.toppoint.de>, you say...
> No. Dseq is "off".
> I have to use the single-LNB patch (if that may matter:
> It simply blocks changening of polarization and lo/hi while
> recording.)

With the LNB-sharing patch all none primary cards have to change the
polarisation and band before the primary does. I.e. in case of two cards
the second changes the channel first. This happens quite fast if the
card can sync the channel, otherwise it will time out and take longer.
After that the primary card changes the chanel too.
In case of two cards make sure that the second card controls the
polarisation of the dish and polarisation/band switching will be faster.

Matthias.