[vdr] Re: One image on all channels?

Rainer Zocholl wrote:

> FTR:
>
> It happend the second time:
>
> While zapping thru tons of channels, suddenly
> all channels shows the same "still image".
> Audio was correct.
> Switching for and back did not help.
> Jumping an other channel did not help either.
> After some switching the normal image reoccurs.
>
> The image seems to be a "half image" because it flickers
> at some places.
> It consists out of one square image on left with full height
> and 2 square images on the right
>
> 2 Full feature DVB 1.3 + 1.6

Haven't had that here yet.
Sounds more like a driver problem to me.

Can you reproduce this (meaning: if you switch channels long
enough, is there a reasonable probability that the error occurs)?
If so, please try switching through channels with the 'szap'
utility to find out whether it is a VDR or a driver problem.

Klaus