[vdr] Re: VIA enhanced Xine Player and VDR any actions planed?

Uberto Barbini wrote:
Fabian,

FK> BTW: Is the TV-Out quality of the EPIA platform really any good?

Yes, it is. At least on M series. It's seems as good as matrox or radeon
tv-out and more on topic, XawTv with vdr running is almost identical to the
video-out of sat-card. The image is only slightly blurred if you know what I
mean.

Ciao Uberto
Hi Umberto,

excuse me for the OFF TOPIC question:
Do you live in Italy and did you by an EPIA board there ? If so could you please
tell me where you got it from ? I failed to find a decent priced distributer in
Italy :-(

Ondrej ...