[vdr] Re: Live TV on DXR3 freezes when rec. starts (was: Two Problems in VDR 1.2.2, part 1)

Morfsta wrote:

> Config: VDR 1.2.2 / DXR3 0.2.1 / Single Nova-T / LCDproc
>
> 1) When you are viewing a channel, and VDR switches to start a recording,
> the current TV output freezes and the LCDproc output remains on the
> current channel. The output then does not update until you manually select
> another channel. In my opinion if you have a single card it would be
> better for VDR to switch the TV screen output to the channel that is now
> recording than just to appear to "freeze".

Actually this is what VDR does.
Can you try this with a single _full featured_ card?
My guess would be that what you are seeing is a DXR3 problem.

Klaus

PS: please one message per topic, with useful subject lines!