[vdr] Re: Live TV on DXR3 freezes when rec. starts (was: TwoProblems in VDR 1.2.2, part 1)

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 15:24, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Morfsta wrote:

> > Config: VDR 1.2.2 / DXR3 0.2.1 / Single Nova-T / LCDproc
> >
> > 1) When you are viewing a channel, and VDR switches to start a recording,
> > the current TV output freezes and the LCDproc output remains on the
> > current channel. The output then does not update until you manually select
> > another channel. In my opinion if you have a single card it would be
> > better for VDR to switch the TV screen output to the channel that is now
> > recording than just to appear to "freeze".
>
> Actually this is what VDR does.
> Can you try this with a single _full featured_ card?
> My guess would be that what you are seeing is a DXR3 problem.

Just to confirm the above as well if it helps in anyway...

I have two DVB cards, a fully featured DVB-S card and a Nova-T, when
viewing a channel from the Nova-T and then a timer starts recording from
the Nova-T on a different frequency the TV output freezes.  I don't have
the DVB-S to receive channels yet so can't confirm if the same is
happening when receiving on the full featured card.

all the best,
Richard