[vdr] CfP: linuxdays.lu still searching for multimedia presentations

hi!

the annual linuxdays in luxembourg will take place 6-8 November 2003 in
the grand-duchy of luxembourg. we are still searching for presentations
for the multimedia track, and especially welcome a presentation about
VDR.

if you think you have a good presentation, please head over to
www.linuxdays.lu and submit a proposal for a presentation. the official
deadline is 15.08.2003, though we're certainly not too picky about a
day or two.

the CfP is at http://www.linuxdays.lu/lxd_downloads/CallForPaper-V0.5.pdf
if you have some questions and want to talk to somebody, please contact
me.

--
Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr  | ignorami: n: The BOFH art of folding problem
<mike+sig@cluon.priv.at> |           lusers into representational shapes.