[vdr] Re: vdradmin: how to discard some movie?

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 10:38:36AM +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 14.08.03 um 21:49 Uhr schrieb Gregoire Favre:
>
> >Is there a way to make it not reccording some movie having a special
> >works for example in the title (like "Point Break") ?
>
> I don't know exactly what you mean but it's possible to use Regular
> Expressions in the search field. Maybe this is a solution for your
> problem.

After discussing the RE in private mail, i found out that (a/the) main
problem lies within vdradmin itself.

AFAICS vdradmin tests the RE seperatly on title/subtitle/description.
But the negative/positive-RE-parts may not be in the same text-part, so
the RE "trick" doesn't work.

Bis denn