[vdr] Re: When cutting - winding stops and timeline disappears

Christian Jacobsen wrote:

> Hallo Klaus,
>
> thanks for answering :)
>
> >Could it be that VDR misinterprets one of your "Yellow" keypresses as
> >"Ok",
> >which would turn off the progress display?
>
> OK, that could be a possibility.
> >

> >To check this you could add some debug output to cRemote::Put() (in
> >remote.c)
> >in order to see whether there is a faulty key event coming in.
>
> OK, I am no programmer, could you give me a tipp how to output the key
> pressed :)

Try inserting a dsyslog() call in cRemote::Put() (remote.c), as in

bool cRemote::Put(eKeys Key, bool AtFront)
{
  if (Key != kNone) {
     cMutexLock MutexLock(&mutex);
     dsyslog("key: %d", Key); // <------- this line inserted
     if (in != out && (keys[out] & k_Repeat) && (Key & k_Release))

Klaus