[vdr] Re: When cutting - winding stops and timeline disappears

Hallo Klaus,

thanks for answering :)

>Could it be that VDR misinterprets one of your "Yellow" keypresses as
>"Ok",
>which would turn off the progress display?

OK, that could be a possibility.

>To check this you could add some debug output to cRemote::Put() (in
>remote.c)
>in order to see whether there is a faulty key event coming in.

OK, I am no programmer, could you give me a tipp how to output the key
pressed :)

I will then also try vanilla VDR 1.2.2 or 1.2.3 and see if it has the same
problem.

It will take some time as I have a lot to do in private at the moment. But
I will be back ... ;)

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen