[vdr] Re: Tip for the MP3-plugin

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Thomas Koch wrote:

>Am Dienstag, 19.08.03 um 12:37 Uhr schrieb Jan Ekholm:
>
>> have to turn on the TV and find the playlist, she'd like to be able to
>> press one single key or two to activate the playlist. Is that possible
>> with VDR and the MP3 plugin?
>>
>> One solution I've come to think about is doing an external script that
>> sends "key" commands using SVDRP to navigate through the menu hiearchy
>> until the proper playlist is found. This script would then be activated
>
>Look at the keymacros.conf file. Further information can be found in
>the VDR man page.

Yeah, I actually did read it, but I only remembered that there would be
the "Commands", so I somehow totally ignored the "Key Macros". These
should work just fine as long as the playlist is always at a certain
location in the menu hierarchy.

Thanks for the tip!

--
      Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs.
                          -- Susan Sto Helit, in Hogfather (Terry Pratchett)