[vdr] Re: Analog-Module on Siemens DVB-C

Patrick Maier wrote:
Hi,
is it right, that with the analog-module I "could" also watch the analog
cable programs?
I've heared that there was a problem with that module. Is it still a
problem?
afaik there is a problem with the sound. but you should be able to tune to the channels (at least with xawtv)

What do I need to get the analog-module working?
dvb-c card, analog module and the current driver. search the dvb-mailinglist for further information.

tobi