[vdr] Re: mplayer.sh: solution of DVD chapter selection with mp3/mplayer plugin

On Monday 18 August 2003 19:25, Onno wrote:

> just to ask if you treid it, do you know that
> i should be possible to switch chapters using a lirc
> remote and creating a lircrc file for mplayer ?

:-) oops, what I tried to solve is the TITLE selection,
not the chapters of course. I could not find any solution
using mplayer.  Is there any?

Anyway, the script I posted doesn't work pretty good.
I wrote a little C program using libdvdread that I
included into mplayer.sh. The program analyzes the
DVD, generates DVD-xx Dummy Files for every Title
on this DVD that has an audio stream and returns
the first title number to mplayer.sh that is in your
preferred language.

For me it works fine, it even detects title 12 a my
"default" title on the star trek nemesis dvd :-)

Regards Martin