[vdr] Re: VDR vs other Linux PVRs

Am Mon, 2003-08-25 um 15.21 schrieb Johannes Schöller:
> [...]

Hmm, if you use SUSI-distro, just write a plugin for mencal. Your wife
will be happy with your VDR-box and you'll be able to calculate when you
shouldn't cross her way.

And if that isn't enough, tune image-plugin to show the newest
catalogues from Quelle and Otto (especially the pages with expensive
shoes) ...

--
Rene Bartsch

Facsimile/Phone: +49 7 00/72 27 87 24