[vdr] RE : [Feature Request Pilot-Plugin] more infos

> hi
> its a great plugin!!! And i think its better if i can setup
> the Event-Entry count in OSD. So its possible to show up to
> 10 (if i setup 10 per osd) events (actually event an the
> following 9 events). Maybe the first 4 event descriptions are
> showing by color keys. And all (full) event descriptions can
> be showing by a cursor (up/down -> OK or directly by numeric
> keys). Switching through the channels by Chan+ / Chan-
> instead of Up/Down currently.

Hello Tobias,

I will try to implement it. The only thing that has to be determined is
the navigation.
Using chan+/chan- is not really an option has not every remotes have
those keys. So I have to keep up/down for channel switching (well, not
really switching but 'change').
I guess I will have to do it with color keys :( (yellow-event
up/blue-event down).

But don't count on a release very soon, as I am quite busy with my
new-born baby :)

If someone else is up to the task, then don't hesitate to send me a
patch!

Olivier.