[vdr] tiny bug in volume bar

Hi list,

There's a cosmetic thing I found that is wrong when using the volume controls which someone might want to fix on a rainy sunday afternoon... To reproduce this
1) increase volume to max, volume bar shows:
VOL GGGGGGGGGGGG
G=green
2) wait for volume bar to disappear
3) press Vol+, volume bar shows:
VOL GBBBBBBBBBBB
which it shouldn't (B=blank/transparent)
4) now, without waiting for the bar to disappear, press Vol- a few times
VOL GBBBBWWWWWWW
(W=white)

This has been in (at least) vdr-1.2.1 - 1.2.4pre. I use the dxr3 plugin (latest ver) so I can't do the vanilla vdr check.

Cheers