[vdr] Q: save the plugin configuration from its osd

Hi,

I need some help to implement a proper way to force VDR to save the
configuration file from a plug-in (in an OSD window)

I am using a string configuration parameter to save important information
during the plug-in execution. Next time I start VDR I will need to get them
back from VDR configuration as well.

Currently, I need to go in the plug-in configuration OSD and press OK to save
the string to the setup.conf file.

I am wondering if there is a `common` way to call the Store method from the
plug-in OSD.

Thx,

Alex