[vdr] svdrp - Bug or Feature or my fault

Hello

I've a problem that I first discovered with 2.2 - might be it was introduced
earlier but definitely it is not in 1.1.29

The symptoms - reproducable

I connect via telnet with the following script:

a=`echo "NEWT 1:$nummer:$tag:$Start:$Ende:50:90:$titel:"`
(sleep 1 ; echo $a ; sleep 1) | telnet anti 2001

This works find with 1.1.29 - the logfile shows an error-message like

timer 203 added
lost connection to SVDRP client
ERROR (svdrp.c,354): Broken pipe

In 1.2.[2-4] after this telnet call no further telnet-calls
are possible. That is: I can't add any further timer.
Worse: vdr seems to bee half-alive: It continues to record
those recordings that are just active - but it never stops
them and it does not start any new recording.

If i got to the computer with the cards and want to use
the OSD the picture is very slow. The menu-screen does not
appear and I can't switch between channels.

A "killall vdr" does not help - I must use "killall -9 vdr"

The only difference I see is in line 1103 - in svdrp.c - should
this be "reverted"?

Or should / must I change my shell-script?

regards
Wolfgang