[vdr] autopid request ;-)

Hello,

I love the autopid patch (I don't use the plugin scanner as I don't want
to have a channels.conf for which I can't use all the channels).

One thing I consider not so good is that it don't save the channels.conf
automaticaly when a change is done, could that be implemented without
the need to manually edit a channel?

Another thing, maybe a bug with the conjunction with recent VDR: on some
channels, it found a new channels, sometimes with the same name, the epg
on the first channel is no more visible, but it is on the "new found by
autopid*, but as long as one don't erase the second one, all field of
video/audio remain at "0" (except one 8191).

And at least, I use the autopid patch found here:

http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/ and more exactly:

http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-1.2.0-autopid-1.diff.bz2

are there newer one?

Thank you very much,