[vdr] Re: Playing DVD ?

On Tuesday 26 August 2003 01:00, Juri Haberland wrote:

> DVD track ends in ugly hacks, as the one that was posted recently to the
> list (I'm not complaining about this specific patch/addon).
> I should have rejected those whishes in the first place...

You don't talk about my checkdvd hack, do you? :-)

My dream would be to integrate the dvd title navigation
into the mplayer plugin. To support better video replay
one could use some functionality (-identify) from your
script in the plugin to display width, height, codecs etc.

I already have some of the C++ classes for this, but I
don't reach Stefan to discuss this.

...btw. I wrote something quite similar at you in vdr-portal
5 minutes ago. I didn't read the mailing-list before ...

Martin