[vdr] Viaccess red CAM, 3.5" CI with Hauppauge Nexus-S rev2.1

I have a Hauppauge Nexus-S rev2.1 PCI card, 3.5" CI and a viaccess red cam.

What's the status of the 3.5" CI with vdr, and what's the status of the
viaccess red CAM?

I can get encrypted channels with this setup, but after changing channels a
few times, the screen goes blank, and I can't get anything from any channel
unless I restart vdr.

I have been digging around in vdr, and modified ci.c, the
cCiTransportLayer::Process() method where it checks:

if (Tc->Poll() != OK) {
  ; //XXX continue;
}

to log a message if it's not 'OK'. Sometimes it's not. What does this
indicate?

What's the most straightforward way to try to narrow down if this is a CI or
CAM problem?

- Bud

"The threat of madness is the price of reason" - Susanne Langer