[vdr] Re: kvdr-0.61

> You can't stop kvdr by using strg+c , terminating it with q inside kvdr
> sometimes doesn't terminate kvdr fully (console isn't freed) . strg+z
> doesn't work either.

strg+c in the controlling terminal i assume? I changed something with the
signalhandler, because sometimes the overlay was not closed on such actions,
probably i catch strg+c instead of exiting, will have a look into this.

I usually start it with Alt+F2 so i don't recognized there is this problem,
sorry.

> Do you have an interest in a Mandrake 9.1 RPM of kvdr on your site ??

I have a few spare kilobytes ;-)