[vdr] Re: DVB subtitles and streamdev

Thanks!

Sascha Volkenandt wrote:
Does the subtitles patch add additional PIDs per channel? Since streamdev uses the same algo to determine if a PID has to be transferred in TS mode as VDR does, it (the plugin) would have to be patched in a similar way. Since I don't use dvbsubtitles, I never looked at what the patch does.
Is server/tranceiver.c and cStreamdevTransceiver::cStreamdevTransceiver() the magic place to alter?

I guess I should for start try to add Subpid1 and Subpid2 there to cReceiver().

BR,
Seppo