[vdr] VDR version 1.2.5pre1 pre-release

After having wasted a few version numbers lately and since there have still
been some problems in the version 1.2.4 pre-release, I've decided
to make a 1.2.5pre1 (allowing, if necessary, for pre2, pre3,... ;-).

Before I upload the official 1.2.5 release I would appreciate if some of
you could find the time to look over this one in the VDR Developer directory.

The complete VDR version 1.2.5pre1 is available for download at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.5pre1.tar.bz2

The files

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.2-1.2.5pre1.diff
  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.4-1.2.5pre1.diff

contain the complete 'diff' between versions 1.2.2 and 1.2.5pre1 (or version
1.2.4 and 1.2.5pre1, respectively), in case you want to apply the individual
fixes to an existing (maybe patched) installation (of course the line
numbers may be off then, but I thought providing the 'diff' might be useful).

The changes since version 1.2.4 are:

- Now explicitly handling exit value 0 and 2 in 'runvdr'.
- Added a missing 'w' to the allowed characters for Finnish and Swedish (thanks
  to Lauri Tischler and Ragnar Sundblad).
- Added channels for DVB-T Hannover (Germany) to channels.cont.terr (thanks to
  Peter Waechtler).
- Fixed a hangup in SVDRP when the client disappears without sending QUIT (thanks
  to Robert Bartl for reporting this one). The problem was introduced in version
  1.2.2 through the fix for an occasional "Broken pipe" error in SVDRP connections.
- Updated 'channels.conf.terr' for Berlin.
- Fixed displaying still pictures, now using the driver's VIDEO_STILLPICTURE call
  directly (thanks to Oliver Endriss). This also improves navigating through DVD
  menus with the DVD plugin. If this causes problems with your particular system
  (maybe because you are using the 'analogtv' plugin) you can reactivate the
  previous behaviour by commenting out the line
  #define VIDEO_STILLPICTURE_WORKS_WITH_VDR_FRAMES
  in VDR/dvbdevice.c.
- Fixed handling extra blanks in plugin command lines.
- Actually implemented the SVDRP command DELC.
- Now clearing the player device if there are too many poll timeouts in 'Transfer
  Mode', which avoids buffer overflows and black screens in such cases.

If nobody finds any serious problems with this new version I'd like
to officially release it by wednesday.

Have fun!

Klaus Schmidinger