[vdr] Re: can't record SAT1 / Pro7 with Nova budget card

Can someone explain while the budget systems fails to record SAT1 and
Pro7?
If this happens on the SAT1/Pro7/Kabel1 transponder only, the problems
is probably caused by a DECT phone. Check your cables/connectors and
use high-quality cables.
I already know the DECT phone issues. And I think I use high quality cable. But why does the system with the full featured cards is able to record SAT1 and Pro7? As said before both computers are equal and all cables make the same way to both computers. Both computers stand next to each other. So the only real difference is that one computer use nova budget cards while the other uses rev 1.6 cards. If the DECT phone is really an issuse why is the rev 1.6 system not affected. Nevertheless I will make some tests with all DECT equiment turned off this evening.

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de