[vdr] Re: PVR 250 Plugin Request/Help needed

Andre Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I changed the /dev/video2 in sky.c to /dev/video1
> to fit it to my needs. Since my programming knowledge is very limited, i
> do not know how to change the lirc function. Could you help me a bit
> more here?
>
> And how does VDR know, when the plugin will be used? I mean, a
> channelentry must have a special sid or something else, so that VDR
> knows, that the sky plugin sends the MPEG2-TS stream.

Just look into the 'sky.c' file.
It's a very crude approach: the device implemented by the
sky plugin just assumes that it provides every channel
that has a source parameter of "S28.2E" and Ca = 301.
Since I don't receive any other channels from that satellite
this works just fine.

Klaus