[vdr] Re: Stream distortion when zapping channels while recording on the same device

Martin Hoffmann wrote:
> > Have you tried another DVB-driver? Do you use hw_sections=1 or =0?
> Personally i use hw_sections=0

Then I would check hw_sections=1.

> Regarding the driver version - take a look at
> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=5952
> There are several people reporting the same problem with different driver
> versions - event with latest 1.0.1 !

As in every sw-development: the newest isn't always the best.
Have you tried latency=64 or latency=128 within the DVB-driver?

> > Last but not least: this is no problem of vdr in general... ;-)
> Does this mean it works for you without problems ?

Yes and since I've applied the patch (old descriptor handling) I've no
UPT-Error anymore and therefore a really stable set-top-box.

Martin