[vdr] Re: can't record SAT1 / Pro7 with Nova budget card

[ cTS2PES errors ]
Can someone explain while the budget systems fails to record SAT1 and
Pro7?
If this happens on the SAT1/Pro7/Kabel1 transponder only, the problems
is probably caused by a DECT phone. Check your cables/connectors and
use high-quality cables.
I've tested today if the DECT phones are involved in this issue. I turned off all DECT equipment and tried a recording at kabel1. Some problem as ever. The budget system has many (>10000) cTS2PES errors while the rev 1.6 card system recorded without any errors. So I'm pretty sure that the DECT phones does not cause these problems.

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de