[vdr] Re: can't record SAT1 / Pro7 with Nova budget card

Hello Claas,

just wanted to let you know, that you are not alone.

Can someone explain while the budget systems fails to record SAT1 and Pro7?
As discribed in older mails, the change to a new computer brough me 'from no problems' to a 'hell lot of problems'.
Most have been solved during the last year (great driver improvements!), but the one you are describing is still here.

What CPU do you have? I have 2.26GHz. Isn`t that about the same than DECT? One of my suspicions is, that
we have our own "Dect"-transmitter within our computer :-(. Does anyone know how to check about this?
One idea is to download cpufreq, and see if something changes. But I guess the external oscilator is not influenced by this, so I don`t have too much hope here.

My System: P4 2.26GHz, 845G, 1 dvb-s, 1 nova, 1 analog winTv (all hauppauge), 1 promise TX2 IDE Controller.

Would be great to solve this puzzle, since it seems to be the last one in a long series for me.

Greetings

Michael