[vdr] Re: OT: VUG Meeting near Duesseldorf? WAS: RE: Re: VDR-distros should collaborate ...

At Dienstag, 30. September 2003 14:26 Ralf Klueber wrote:
> ;-) Thanks. But what about a VDR User Group Meeting near Duesseldorf.
> Are you located here in this area?
>
> Question to anybody else:
>
> What about a VDR User Group Meeting. I am able to organize a room in a
> nice little restaurant near Duesseldorf with connection to all major
> highways.
>
> It would be now problem to host up to 100 Persons. Perhaps a satelite
> dish outside would also be possible to show our babys while drinking a
> nice glass of beer (it would be possible to get not only "altbier" but
> also "koelsch" or "pils" ;-)).
>
> Is this something which could be discussed here within the group or is
> this something which "polutes" the ML. If so, please give me a short
> hint. I will than try to get it running outside of the ML.

Maybe a hint: You should post this again as a _new_ thread instead of an
answer to an existing thread. That way more ppl. (using tree-mailers) will
read that post...

Anyway, I'll be there, since I work in Düsseldorf :)

Greetings,
Sascha