[vdr] Re: DVD player that works with 1.2.5 ?

Tilo Renkl wrote:
Hi list,

I tested that patched plugin and at least for me it works really
very well !!
Ummm, yes, there is improvement, the title and various selection screens
work now, instead of being in little pieces allover the screen.
The actual selection of subtitles ie. does not work tho.
No subtitles even if I select it, also the subtitle selection
in plugin parameters does not work.
O'well, maybe one day someone will fix it, unfortunately I'm too dumb :(