[vdr] Re: DXR3 problems

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Joe Schmoe wrote:

> try to use the cvs version of the em8300 stuff. I seem to remember
> having lots of trouble with the 'releases'
> just run this script a few times (until sourceforge doesn't time out for
> a change)

I've been trying to connect to the cvs server all day, but with no luck
so far. All I get is "Connection refused" and "Entry not found" messages,
and I heard from a co-worker that there has been some serious problems
with the sourceforge cvs servers for a long time now.

Could someone email me the drivers? Or can I get them elsewhere?