[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: streamdev-0.2.0 (Client/Server Streaming)

Sascha Volkenandt wrote:
That shows that the whole backtrace is trashed (stack trashing?) sice argc, and the this pointers have absolutely unreasonable values. So it is not really possible to determine the real cause of this :-(. Can you reproduce this somehow?
It takes only a couple of seconds from vdr start to crash so it is very easy to repeat. Perhaps a non-working dvb system exercises vdr and streaming plugin to result to segfault.

I'm afraid I won't be able to test it though, since' I've got no Nova-Cards at all...
OK! I think this is a DVB driver bug because I noticed that simultaneous "dvbstream | mplayer -" connections to the DVB-S & DVB-T cards doesn't work. Playback with one of these TT-Budget2 cards (SAA7146) at a time works fine. I'll ask help from linux-dvb list.

BR,
Seppo