[vdr] (OSD)Teletext plugin and Bitstreamout does not Work

Hallo,

when using the above together I have Stuttering Sound :(

Can anyone fix this ?

It is probably the teletext Plugin causing this.
In the Thread "ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout-0.44 plugin (AC3 out over sound card)"
you can Read this :

> Am Donnerstag, 13. März 2003 12:15 schrieb Dr. Werner Fink:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >>      a new version 0.44 of the VDR plugin bitstreamout is
> >> available at https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitstreamout/.
> >>
> >> I've reports that both teletext plugins cause sound drop outs.
> >> IMHO this can only happen if these plugin do not use a buffer
> >> for copying the data for an other thread used for scanning the
> >> buffered data but doing this in the Receive() function.
> >> Maybe Peter and/or Marcel can change that ;^)
>
> I can change that, if Peter does not want to do it (@Peter: I don't want
> steal your project!). Anyway I'm planning to release a new version in two
> weeks.
>
> Marcel

I Reported that Bug back then, but unfortunatly noone did fix it.

There is a Guy trying to do a workaround for the "AC3overDVB - missing sound
after switching" bug on vdrportal and one of the testers has probably got
the same Problem (see last post from "egal"):
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=6430

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen