[vdr] Re: PVR 250 Plugin Request/Help needed

As suggested, i tried some things with Klaus sky Plugin. Since the
Hauppauge PVR card delivers an MPEG2-TS stream, this plugin should works
out-of-the-box with the PVR card.

I managed to get an picture with the plugin. The problem now is:

On my TV the picture from the PVR is very shoppy (german: ruckelig,
abgehackt) and i get no audio. The cool thing is, that when i record
with VDR and the play the .vdr files on my Windows machine, everything
is ok.

Anyboby maybe can help me here a little bit...

Greetings,
Andre Neumann