Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Martin Elsner
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2003 21:13
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] No Signal anymore

Hi!

My VDR System was running fine.
All of a sudden there wasn't any signal being received by the card. The
OSD is working, i even can watch recordings, but no live tv. The cable
is ok, when i put it into my dbox the picture is perfect.

The error logs shows the following message:
Linux kernel: sp5659_write: i/o (ret==-121)

Any clues???

Regards
Martin

as subject.