[vdr] Howto get a picture sequence from an I-frame(GOP)

Hi,

     just having this question: Is there an easy way to
get an jpg picture sequence from an GOP with the _same_
quality as each picture in the GOP?  Clearly if the GOP
is not closed or not broken the previous GOP is required
to generate the jpg's for some of the back referenced
B frames.

Nevertheless exists there lib or program which can be
used for this?

      Werner

PS: If this is poosible, then the only thing which is missed
    then for a cutter: a program or lib for generating an
    I-frame(GOP) out of a sequence of jpg pictures  ;^)