[vdr] Re: Problem with CAM and VDR with LL-Root

Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Klaus Schmidinger

>>>Do you get that error often or only sporadically?
Sometimes this error comes after 2 hours or 4 hours.
ERROR: CAM: Read failed: slot 0, tcid 1
The log says every minute: "getCAM: 88C0 11954 28006".
What does message mean?

The CAM-Menu is not available in VDR after this error message.
Only after reboot the encypted channels are working again.

>>>I'm not currently working on anything in that area.

Thats the point where i have to sell my CI and have to buy
a receiver to watch the encrypted channels.

Greetings
Mirko